I always get really excited when it comes to new shoes!
The ZQuick soles are inspired by high performance ZRATED tires. This helps to control your movements especially as you are moving around turns.
A few additional features about the ZQuick shoes from Reebok:
- No-sew upper with light and flexible NanoWeb PU cast for breathable protection and support
- Low-cut for mobility with lightweight Bootie fit system for comfort
- Inspired by high-performance tires, Z-Rated technology features a unique outsole geometry for control, traction and speed
- Light, low profile EVA midsole designed with a radical new geometry for outstanding handling
- Radically sliced geometrical sole mimics the tread of high-performance tires for ultimate ground contact for more responsive ride
- A sleek new last allows the foot to move naturally, while keeping the foot stable on the platform
- CRTek high abrasion rubber in key wear areas for lighter durability
I tried out the ZQuicks for several different types of workouts: running, spinning and strength training.
The very first thing I noticed about the shoes was how bright they were.
The ZQuick’s come in many different color combinations.
I decided to try out the Neon Yellow/Punch Pink and when they say neon yellow – they weren’t kidding! Even though the shoes are super bright I really love the yellow and pink combination.
I also loved that the shoes were so light.
I prefer light shoes when I am running. The shoes really are built for speed training with an emphasis on allowing you to change directions quickly and more efficiently. I think these would be wonderful to have when doing track work. Unfortunately, the weather isn’t cooperating right now for me to be able to test them out on the track.
During my strength training workouts I noticed the ZQuicks really helped to keep my feet stable.
I also love the built in bootie.
I usually always wear socks with my shoes, but if I wanted to slip them on without socks I could easily do so.
Aside from wearing these for workouts, I also wore them when I went to work. I wasn’t planning on this originally but forgot to bring another pair of sneakers.
They are so comfortable and for once after 5 hours of standing on my feet my back didn’t hurt and I felt great. Comfort is so important to me when it comes to shoes.
Now, it’s your chance to win your very own pair of Reebok ZQuick Shoes.
A winner will be randomly selected on Tuesday, March 4th.