Happy Friday! I wish I could say I was off this weekend but I work all day today and tomorrow. That’s okay though I plan to take full advantage of our nice weather on Sunday to get in a “long” run. I am also exited for two full days off from running. I usually hate it, but I feel like my body needs it this week.
Who am I listening to how my body feels?! Yep. I’m learning.
I haven’t done a music post in about a month so I thought I would share some new music I’ve added to my iPod lately.
1. Remember the Name – Fort Minor
This is an old song that I used to listen too all the time, but just was reminded of it recently. It is a great pump up song and I used it for my 400’s on Wednesday.
2. Classic – MKTO
I just heard this one the radio the other day and loved how upbeat it was. It’s a great song for just about any run!
3. Bottoms Up – Brantley Gilbert
This isn’t a real fast paced up song, but I enjoyed listening to it on my easy days.
4. Beat of the Music – Brett Eldredge
Another great song for easy running.
5. Pumpin Blood – NoNoNo
Great fast paced song. I love using this for treadmill intervals and sprints during the chorus.
6. Birthday – Katy Perry
It’s a fun quirky song.
7. Brand New Day – David Nail
This one is a little different. Very slow but great for recovery/easy runs.
8. Glow in the Dark – The Wanted
Judge me. It’s ok! The song has a “techno” feel too it but I really like the beat.
I think that’s about all the new additions since my last music post. In case you missed them:
In other news, I saw this on PRO Compression and thought I would share.
- All their purple and powder blue products are currently 40% off!
- A portion of each sale will be donated to Team in Training and Train 4 Autism.
- You can view these socks in their Sock of the Month section here.
- Make sure to enter the code SOM4 at checkout to get the 40% off.
- The SOM4 code is also good towards their Red, White and Blue Striped Marathon Sock.
One of my favorite compression sock companies supporting two awesome organizations this month!? It was too good not to share.
What are some songs on your iPod currently?
What are you plans for the weekend? (Running or Non-Running related0