Today I thought it’d be fun to share a little bit more about me. I know I have a few new readers, so I thought it would be a great time for it!
First off though, I’m happy to report that Monday morning we had our anatomy scan. Our beautiful baby is perfectly healthy and doing well! We did find out the gender but I’m sorry to say I’m going to have ot keep it to myself for another week or so. Due to conflicting schedules, we aren’t having our gender reveal party until July 23rd. Once our family and friends know, I will make sure to share!
1. What brings you the greatest joy? My family. Especially my future family. It’s such an amazing feeling getting ready to start our own family.
2. What are your vices? I have a pretty big sweet tooth usually. Pregnancy has changed that a little bit, but without taking pregnancy into consideration I’d say my three biggest vices are: sweets, Mexican food, and margaritas.
3. What is on your nightstand? A big bottle of water, my iPad, and Exercising Through Your Pregnancy.
4. Do you have a secret talent? I wish. Not anything in particular that I can think of. I love to bake but I wouldn’t say I’m necessarily talented but it’s something I love to do.
5. What is your greatest indulgence? Right now I’d have to say a good haircut and color, a pedicure (though I haven’t had one of those in a long time), and a good massage.
6. What should everyone try at least once in their life? Running of course! But seriously, so many people don’t even give it a chance.
7. What makes you laugh? My husband. Seriously. If there is one person who can make me laugh no matter what it is him. Plus my silly fur children are pretty funny and definietly make me laugh at least once a day.
8. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I wear my heart on my sleeve. I wish I was better at controlling my emotions sometimes, but they often get the best of me. I love deeply, can be hurt easily, but truly feel all the range of emotions. I would say pregnancy probably isn’t helping this one! ha!
9. What is on your bucket list? To travel all over the country. We haven’t been able to do much traveling with my husband’s crazy schedule over the past 7 years. I look forward to traveling more together in the years to come.
10. What is on your feet right now? Absolutely nothing. Since I was a little girl I have always taken my shoes off the moment I walk in the door.
11. How did you make your first dollar? I used to do chores around our house for about $5 a week. However; my first job was at a movie theater I got shortly after I turned 16.
12. What superstition do you believe in? My husband has caused me to become extremely superstitious on race day. On the morning of I have to eat the same things, do things in the exact same order, and make sure to warm up the same way. I wouldn’t say it always works out but I’m very cautious about changing much of anything up.
13. What items in your closet do you wear the most? Currently it is maxi skirts, dresses, and the 3-4 maternity shirts I have gotten. I am soon going to have to invest in some better pants and shorts, but for now that seems to do the trick. Oh, and my Preggo Leggings! I had them on again today! Comfort is definietly the name of the game these days!
14. What is on your liquor shelf? Nothing. We don’t usually keep alcohol in the house (aside from the occasional bottle of wine), but since I’m pregnant it hasn’t been in the house in a long time.
15. What is on your kitchen counter? Currently? Lots of dishes which I’m about to clean, my crockpot, and vitamins.
16. What would you never leave home without? iPhone, keys, wallet, and purse. The normal things.
Ok, now it’s your turn! Answer one of the questions above.